On The Wings of Love ~ Sugar Nellie

Happy Sunday! It’s Jeanette and I have a new art journal page to share with you :)

I used the digital image On the Wings of Love for my page. I was able to size it so that it fit perfectly onto my 6x8 page.

DSC_9811

The image was colored with copic markers, some Wink of Stella on the wings and then I carefully cut it all out.

I created the background my using some water-color paper and some distress inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Stormy Sky. After it was dry, I adhered the image and then added a few sequins for some bling.

DSC_9814

You can find this image and many others here:

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x