Peek a Boo


Good morning sugar fans, Fi here with todays post.

For something different I thought I would share an oldie with you...actually a few oldies with the stamp.

This little cutie is called "Peek a Boo Birthday" from Sugar Nellie which is available to buy from the Funky Kits store.

I always think it's cool how many different looks you can get from the one stamp. This is 3 cards I made using Peek a Boo Birthday....





Hope I have given you some inspiration to get out those old stamps however you can still buy this one from Funky Kits.




Remember to check out our challenge over on the Sugar Bowl we have an anything goes using a Sugar Nellie image so lets see your creations.

Pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration.

Fi
x

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Fiona these are gorgeous. I always get amazed at how different an image can look on different cards. Change of colour makes a huge difference!

Martina said...

Great! I love creations like this...same stamp and different colours and sketches! Wow! My favourite is the brown card!
Martina

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh wow! Love these Fi! Can't believe it's the same stamp, they all look so different and so cool! Love the stitching and the leopard print paper. Gorgeous every one of them.