A Pink Princess!

Good Morning!
I have another cute creation to share with you all today! I have used another of our super cute Digi's, 
this one is called 'Princess' and you can find her HERE.
I have teamed her with some girly pinks and of course lot's of flowers!




 INGREDIENTS -
'Princess' Digi Stamp by Sugar Nellie
Maja Design Papers
Ribbon, Flowers, Cheesecloth & Button from The Ribbon Girl
Paper Doily
Nestabilities
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pink Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


 INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie what a stunning Card I love the image and the colours and the design are wonderful. xx

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}