Something I spied



Good morning sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Wednesday inspiration!!

Not my own inspiration...I really haven't had time this week as I have been a bit under the weather so I popped over to the Sugar Bowl and I spied this little cutie!

Sheila has used Rosie on her card, now Rosie is available in either digi of rubber which is great for any colouring technique.  Sheila has used the rubber version and coloured the image with prisma pencils...isn't it lovely!!

Now pop over to the Sugar Bowl Challenge and check out how to enter this months challenge....

Remember there's lots of new images available at Funky Kits, and there should be the latest launch added this week...you don't want to miss them.

Pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration.


Fi
x

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thanks ever so much for sharing my card here. Feel privileged! X