More hands make light work





Good morning, Fi here and I'm here we are with my Wednesday post!

Now here we have one of the new toppers from Sugar Nellie....gorgeous isn't it??  They come with several on the sheet...they are sooooo adorable and will available soon.

You can also get this cutie in digi format from Funky Kits and she called More hands make light work.




The papers are Basic Grey Evergreen, which are really pretty IRL!  I layered the papers onto bazzill card and doodled around the edges.. The flowers are a mix of pre made ones and my little poinsettia die. I also added red ribbon tied in a bow.  I then added some teeny pearls to finish off.

Remember to check out our challenge over on the Sugar Bowl.

Pop back for more sugar inspiration tomorrow.



Fi
x

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Stunning card. Not seen this image before so guess where I am heading right now. X