A Little Bit Of Gossip....

Good Morning,
Hiya, its Lynne here today with my weekly DT post!
Hope everyone is well! Well the sun is shining here in Scotland this morning. I am going to make the most of it as we all know before long we will have to get out the Winter woollies!!

Today i have used my favourite of the "Return to Fairy Glen" digi stamps. She is called 

You can find her in the Funky Kits Store along with so many other gorgeous stamps!



I have coloured this adorable girl using Promarkers and Polychromos pencils.
The papers are my favourite Bella Rose papers from First Edition.
The dies used are Memory Box Butterfly Delights, the Heart tag is cut from my Silhouette and i used Martha Stewart's Circle Cutter for the image and mat.
I added some little flowers, a ribbon & bow finished with a pink button and some gems.
As always i have used my Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust to add a bit of sparkle. 



Please feel free to come visit me over at my blog HERE.

Thanks very much for stopping by! Fi will be here tomorrow with some gorgeous Christmas inspiration for you! 

Hugs,

No comments: