Words From The Heart ---

---- Good morning Sugar fans ----

Well it's Thursday, and my day to share a crafty creation with you!

So today, to continue our 'Furry Friends' theme I've created another card full of furry sweetness. This little cutie is called 'Words from the heart' and it's available from Funkykits in digital format.


 

I printed my digi stamp straight onto some Kraft card and added a little message, both of which I coloured with pencils.  The finished picture was then matted and layered it onto coloured cardstock. To finish off I added a little faux stitching around the edge and a few tiny embellishments.
 
For more info of all the things I've used to make my card, why not visit my blog here.
 
It's Christine's turn next week - so see you in 2 weeks.
 
TTFN
 
Hugs
 X Janine X

No comments: