SOS looking ahead

As we are still in the honeymoon period with the Furry Friends, it's hard to think what's next.

We still have part 2 of Furry Friends, and we have other art work ordered since Febuary! 
And there is something new on the horizon.
 Those who have peaked at these loved the floral version 
but those actually coloured them loved the oriental ones.
 The quote was " a dream to colour". 

But I have nothing seasonal for you yet. Last years Christmas digital stamps are selling well, many of you have started and I think it will be hard to come up with better art this year, but I'll try.

I keep banging on about the competition, you have to be in it to win it and these classes are amazing. I love to see the vast improvement in colouring skills, a must for any serious crafter.
All you have to do it follow the rules and enter your creation befor the end of the month. 
I am going to change the Linky to show a thumbnail picture and keep the voting button.

Have a peaceful Sunday.
Karen

No comments: