Warm Wishes...




Good morning Sugar fans....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.

Well after the lovely weather we've had over the weekend, it feels like winter again so with that in mind, I thought I would share one of my favourite Christmas stamps....you can't forget about the Christmas stamps!!

Now this stamp is called Warm Wishes at Sugar Nellie....it's just so pretty...it's not available in rubber but is available in digi format here!!




~The papers are from Echo Park - tis the Season which have been layered onto bazzill card.  I coloured the stamp with copics and then did a bit of shading with polychromos.  I cut out the image and layered it onto to the snowflake doily which id from die-namics and to finish added the snowflakes all glitzed up with glitter....hope you likey!!

Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

Fi
x

1 comment:

Amandah said...

This is lovely, I know its Spring, but this is making me smile thinking of all the gorgeous Christmas cards that will be popping up in 5 months time or so.