A class act



Hello lovelies, I hope the sun is shining where ever you are in the world. Here in Scotland it is a beautiful day, dare I say spring is in the air, lambing is only a few weeks away and there are snow drops in my garden. If that is winer over, Mother Nature has been kinder than usual to us this year . Others have not been so lucky so here in the NE Scotland, for once, we had a real mild winter.

With spring in the air it's time for things to bloom and grow. Today I am working from home, looking at our diary and possible classes to run in the two stores. Elgin has Kate Mellis and Oldmeldrum has Fiona Stewart as their in house tutors. I just float about when and where I am needed.

I will share with you some awful photography of class samples for the near future. We don't tend to use Sugar Nellie stamps in classes because of the colouring required, but look forward to using the Hobby House toppers when they are ready.


Yes it looks like we need to take Judy's photography course !

Back in the House of Sugar tomorrow, hope there has need some new deliveries while I have been at home, pretty new thing to work with 😍
Have a great day
Karen

No comments: