Saturday Shenanigans!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

It is wet, wild and miserable here in my little part of Scotland today!

A day for staying indoors and crafting....

If, however, you have to venture outdoors today is a day for umbrellas!

Those who know me well, know that I am a little obsessed by umbrellas...

All, I need for my life to be complete is an umbrella made from gingham and covered in cherries and all of my obsessions will be in the one place!

At Sugar Nellie, we have made quite a few stamps with umbrellas, and these are some of my favourites...

Nicki has used my personal favourite here, Splashing Maggie, it even has a little gingham! 


Our very own Lisa has used Donald here to great effect.


And....for those who are 'mid Christmas card making' (no I still haven't even started mine yet)

Pam has used Winter Wonderland with this beautiful card.....

4036453759_17d9c48650_o

Finally, a card I actually own, as Elaine sent me this stunning one, using the delightful Snow Buddies.


So...what will it be for you this wet weekend?

Will you be out and about using your umbrellas?

Or will you be crafting away indoors?

If it's the later, we'd love to see your creations over in The Sugar Bowl or in our Facebook group....there's candy to be one in our challenges and, as the saying goes, 'you have to be in it, to win it!'.

Whatever you're doing....

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

oh Gayle these are fab and lucky you to get one of elaine fab cads just love that image. Mix of both for me this weekend. Stay warm