Penguin Party and my favourite tool...


Good morning everyone, its my turn to show some Sugary goodness today oh and to tell you all about my most favourite bit of kit...something I sometimes think is glued to my hand lol...firstly my card and how perfectly christmassy is this fabulous Penguin Party, I love this little cutie, so so cute and perfect for a Christmas card for anyone and of any age...I coloured it with my usual distress inks and all the details of the papers etc are on my blog, I would love you to stop by...now what is my favourite piece of crafting equipment and why...my all time favourite is my teeny tiny curved Pergamano scissors, I love them and use them for everything, I don't have a die cutter so everything you see cut on my cards is cut using these...even the holly leaves I used on this card were cut out with them...I couldn't craft without them...I keep them razor sharp with a very fine emery board, this takes any gooey stuff off them from tape etc and makes sure they never snag even the finest of materials, the points are so sharp they will stick upright if I drop them lol...I cut very quickly by keeping my cutting arm still and moving whatever I'm cutting it takes a little while to get used too but really works, you can practise this by propping your arm onto a chair arm so it wont move...have a go I bet you will be surprised how fast you can cut


whatever your up to today have a brilliant one and I hope my advice is helpful, let me know if it is I would love to hear about it and have a go, theres nothing better than sitting cutting out for a few hours is there
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Love your card and love your digis. I have tried contacting someone about an order that I placed on September 5 for 4 digis. I got two of them and the other two did not download in the correct format. No One gets back to me. Hope you can help me. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

ednamburgess said...

I like the looks of the scissors you showed, but when I tried to find them I didn't know what size they were as so many were listed. Can you help me out. Love the card and can't imagine cutting everything by hand. Edna Burgess
ednamburgess@yahoo.com