Make a wish...


Good morning everyone, I still haven't got used to posting here every week yet so completely forgot about my card for today...so this was a very quick make I'm afraid, in fact this took me 20 minuets start to finish, if you look closely you can see the glitter glue is still wet lol...this fabulous little cutie fairy is one of those all time classics like last weeks...shes perfect for Christmas cards don't you think...I made mine a taste of summer with all those butterflies...she is called Make A Wish...I coloured her with my distress inks and all the details are on my blog if you would like to stop by...have a brilliant day everyone
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow that was speedy work and so pretty, love the gorgeous image with the butterflies x

Unknown said...

Mina this is truly beautiful, love the butterfly background paper, goes so well with this image xxx