Saturday Shenanigans


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Autumn is here, the weather has changed, my wardrobe has changed and now we're changing the way we do things, here, on the blog!

We have a new posting rota....our fabulous design team will be posting every day of the week... 

Monday - Vicky
Tuesday - Mina

Wednesday - Pat
Thursday - Anita
Friday - Lisa



With Karen and I, covering the weekends!

Now, here's where we need your assistance...

We'd LOVE you to tell us your crafting problems and queries....

Think of us as 'Crafting Agony Aunts'...

Not sure which is the best glue for a particular job?

Unsure of how to use a particular craft tool?

Need advice on which which machine to buy?

Let us help you!

Just leave a comment on this post, and we will start working our way through your questions and answering them in our regular 'Ask Auntie Nellie' posts.

To reassure our shy and retiring readers, all posts will be answered in an anonymous fashion, and comments will not be published, so feel free to ask us anything at all that you like, we'd sure love to help you all out!

Go on...you know you want to!

Enjoy your weekend

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

3 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Great idea, not got a question right now but I will put on my thinking cap! Jane x

Sammy said...

Great idea! I'm sure I can think of a thousand things to ask, lol. x

Julye said...

Hi and boy am I in need of help. I have a sizzix bigshot which I'm just starting to build my collection of dies for but love the idea of the grand designs from spellbinders but they won't fit into the big shot.
I need help / advice/guidance etc on which machine would be best to buy so I can use these bigger card size making dies but that going to be real value for money with reliability so I can sell the idea of how much I need another die cutting machine to my hubby who will be footing the bill.
I really hope you can help and look forward to your answer thanks Julye.