Ballet Student...


Good morning everyone I hope wherever you are your having the wonderful weather we are and are enjoying it...my card to show you today is using another of the brand new Summer Adorables...did you get any of them yet, if you did I would love to know your favourite if you haven't seen them all pop on over to Funky Kits and have a look they are so perfect to colour...I used distress inks to colour this little Ballet Student beauty and all the details of the colours, papers etc are on my blog if you would like to pop by...enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by to look at my make
Mina xxx

4 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

What a gorgeous card! i do love these images so lovely!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card again today loving these new images
jacqui x

Sammy said...

Gorgeous. Love the subtle colours.

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp. Nice clouring.

hugs, Astrid.