Return to Fairy Glen - Day Three

Return to Fairy Glen Sneak Week Day Three



Morning Sugar Fans...

Well it's Fi here...yes you read that right...Sugar Mama has let me loose on the DT blog...woo hoo!!

So all week the girls will be sharing a sneaky peek at what's coming your way and believe me they are just absolutely gorgeous...ending with a blog hop on Saturday!!

Without further ado let me share the next little cutie with you...

Her name is "Golden Nectar"



I thought these papers were just the perfect match for this little fairy...they are Echo Park Park Bench.

I also used the flower trio die from die-namics as the little flowers in the image are almost the same so thought they teamed up well, I added a little bow and button...don't forget my usual doodling...you can check my blog for more details.

Remember to pop back tomorrow to see what the lovely Elaine has in store for you!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Fi
x


5 comments:

alethea said...

OMG she is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is just divine!!!! Loving this new cuties!! HUgsxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Fiona this is just so gorgeous and so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Rught that's 3 sneak peeks and 3 I need. Just gorgeous and wha a fab card

Wiola said...

Hihi vad sött. Det får mig att tänka på svensk sommar (vet inte om det var din tanke med färgvalen).

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly enchanting! x