Eye Candy and Sweeties

Good Morning Sugar Babes :)

I've a couple of things to share with you today, but I will start off with my usual Thursday post of Eye Candy.

A big thank you to everyone who's entered the Sugar Bowl challenge so far, there's a fantastic collection of beautiful cards to view, and picking just one card each week is something of a challenge!

*There is only one rule of entry, you must use a Sugar Nellie image, rubber or digital *

This weeks badge goes to...



....Lorraine with her gorgeous card using the image Angellica.
I adore all these fairies - isn't she so perfectly pretty?
I also adore Lorraine's blue and green colour combo, and the clean design.

Please take our badge Lorraine, you very much deserve it :)


On Monday, Sugar Mama Gayle announced our 3 new Sweeties so I thought that today it would be nice to show you a card off each of them.

(In alphabetical order)



Christine has used the image Best Day Ever




Lis has used the stamp Let Them Eat Cake

And Juls has used the Leanne Ellis image True Love.

Welcome aboard ladies...I can't wait to see your first cards as Sweeties ♥

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xxx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to Lorraine and the new sweeties too, gorgeous cards all of them x

estetik said...

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Estetik