two sweeties...


Good morning everyone I'm here but just virtually as I'm on holiday atm but of course it doesn't stop me posting a couple of sugary sweeties today thanks to a bit of technology...my first card is made using the stunning Sweet as Candy from the Home Grown range of digis, of course I had to use candy colours for her and they really suit her don't you think?...my second card is using a Simply Sassy image called Tiffany...beautiful isn't she?...I used my distress inks to colour both images and all the details of the papers etc are on my blog as always, oh and I also have candy atm too just scroll down my blog page to find it...enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Both utterly gorgeous cards Mina! Love the Tiffany digi especially, is one of my favs. Wends xxx