Meet "Stitch"...

Hey there my fellow "Sugar" lovers!! Pat Frank here with another fun Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! Well...I think it's fun! And I hope you do too!!


Today's card features a stamp from the very talented UK artist, Leanne Ellis! Sugar Nellie has a whole collection of stamps made from Leanne's artwork!! And I love each and every one of them! They're a little quirky...no, wait, they're a LOT quirky!! But that's why I like them! And they're really fun and unique!! This stamp is "Stitch" and is available HERE at Funky Kits, along with many other Leanne Ellis stamps.

 Here's a close-up of little "Stitch"...


I decided to embellish the daylights out of this card! hehe! I just couldn't help it! I had this fun designer paper and tape measure ribbon and sewing embellies!! And, well, the card practically made itself!! I colored this image with Copics...which are definitely my "go to" coloring medium! 

And one more, sort of "artsy" view...


I hope you had fun looking at my latest Sugar Nellie project!! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a couple more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

So...that's what I've been up to!! I hope you have a great week!! Hugs....

2 comments:

Juls said...

Love this!!! Love Leanne Ellis & love anything with a sewing theme do this is right up my street!! Hugs Juls
Xxx

Juls said...

Love this!!! Love Leanne Ellis & love anything with a sewing theme do this is right up my street!! Hugs Juls
Xxx