SOS_Simply-Sassy News

Hello and how are you?
Do you still have some ink left in those copic's?
Are you promarkers at the ready?
Any patterned paper laying about needing used up?

We all of you  know by now that we have a face book challenge weekly (The official Sugar Nellie Group)
We have a monthly challenge on the Sugar Bowl.

BUT did you know that you can use your Simply Sassy stamps {designed for us by Krista Smith } in both those challenges AND on Krista's own challenge page saturated canary challenge

Current  colours at Saturated Canary Challenge

Now call me slow but I did not know that, its nice that Krista still includes us as it's been a while since our paths crossed and she has gone on to be one busy lady.

But the reason that I came upon that challenge blog is that we are expecting some new additions. When I say we,  I am talking " the business". Funkykits will have the new Little Darlings stamps in stock when they land here in the UK. They still have most of the SUGAR NELLIE- Simply Sassy rubber here and our digital's here.

So double dose of Krista's art in rubber all one on line store.

If you pop over to the SC challenge blog ,you will  find lots of familiar faces, got to love sugar addicts, once a sweet tooth always a sweet tooth!



Today on the farm, the bags are packed and the family start their travels down to Edinburgh for tomorrows flight out to the ski slopes of France for the annual winter snow. I am left at home, one week of peace, no meals to cook, no rushing home for the school bus. One week of time to myself, bliss.

We had a busy day in the store yesterday, PAPERCRATFS in Elgin and it was a delight to see so many of our loyal customers. We had Kate demoning in place of Jenny and with one person down it was my job to man the counter, oh what sore feet I had by the end off the day. I could not get my boots off quick enough!
New classes were listed and I will add those to the pages above asap.

With only four Saturdays in a month we are running out of class time. One week we have a cake decorating class, an other is the Hero Arts Stamp Camp, Kate's class and finally the last week end will see a new sewing class. So with Elgin keeping busy its now time to work on dates in the diary for Oldmeldrum. Keep your eyes on the tab's at the top of the page if you are local.

Today I plan a little crafting as the house is quiet and I have some new rubber to play with. I hope you  have a creative Sunday and I look forward to seeing you inking up your sweet stamps and joining in the challenges.

take care
Karen

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I did know about the SC challenge and usually enter that too. So good to see that you will be having some more of Krista's sweet mages in. Make the most of your quiet week and enjoy your Sunday x

nnalorac said...

Looking forward to the Hero Arts class and many more I hope, Good day out Saturday. Thanks for helping make it a good day out. The shop was brimming with new stash to tempt the weak lol! Enjoy your week. Carolx

Shazza said...

I love my Simply Sassy's, must look them out!! Glad you had a busy day, I had to do Rollerbowl with the birthday boy yesterday. Know where I would rather have been!!
x