ADORABLE SOPHIA...

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I'm showcasing one of the new Vintage Adorables images...and this sweetie is called "Sophia"....and isn't she a wee darling...


 I have made a wall plaque using some MDF and teamed her up with some pretty Melissa Francis papers..


 Coloured her with Copics, Chalks for her cheeks...and added some extra shading with Prisma Pencils..


I finished the plaque with a gorgeous die-cut flower from MFT....a doily from Cheery Lyn...and the pretty corner die is from Marianne D..

For more details please pop over to my blog here

So which one is your favourite Vintage Adorables ?? I still cannot make my mind up..lol

So that's all from me today...thanks for stopping by...

and have a lovely day too...

big hugs Vicky xx

4 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful image and lovely card. Love color. hugs, Helena

Fiona said...

wow...stunning!!

Fi
x

ribenaruby said...

AAww she's gorgeous, so pretty! I think it's the plaited hair that would make this one my fave. Lovely design of card! Ruby x

Shazza said...

this is stunning, love everything about it x