SOS & New Bambino

Well I'm a little late today but I got the heads up it was friends and family discount day at TK MAX and it would be have so sad to miss out considering all the goodies I spied in TJ MAX (USA) and could not take them home.
So off  I went to town and came out with an over flowing trolley. I do love their home decor items, bigger glass bowls and just anything pretty in general. I am not a clothes shopper so do not need anything from that end of the store, but they did have a lot of ski wear.
I had been looking for a "toy" and spent a long time searching online and found only a few but in TK MAX they had them, YIPPE, and there were even two in clearance!

This time last week we were recovering from my Daughter and Son in Law's American Wedding reception. Kilts again were the choice of all the young me, they sure did look good. The bride and bridesmaid's all still fitted their dressed but Megan's was rather tight and she had out grown her shoes so she changed into something more comfortable as soon as she could.

Before the 'do' we had a lovely young girl called Samantha come to the house to take some arty shots which I did not get the first time around, you know the type, those that are totally stunning, utterly cute and are pinned often on pinterest on to dream wedding boards by dreamy brides to be.

The weather had change in the last few days, from t-shirt weather to snow in only a few days. Debbie was freezing and luck for her she borrowed her mother in laws fur coat, it looked very classy with her wedding dress. I am really looking forward to seeing the magic that Samantha captured.

I had a couple of craft parcels waiting for me and I managed to fill a couple of suitcases with craft goodies from Michael/Joann's and one wee scrapbooks store I found in Pembroke Canada. It was like Christmas in the house of sugar when I emptied all the goodies on to the the table in the class room and Kate got to have a good rummage around in all the new bits and bobs. I'll get a better look tomorrow when its my day to work and catch up with goings on.

Keep your eyes on the blog as the DT are giving away candy all this week, I get to wrap those goodies up too. Better go buy more wrapping and tape as I  have several things to wrap this week ;)


How peaceful does this baby look, from the artist who drew our Simply Adorable girls and the original and very popular Bambino, this is BEBE. The highly shaded artwork is sold as a digital image under our Terms of Use. We did try making this style in rubber but it was too detailed and the stamped image did not do the artwork justice.

Look out for BEBE in www.funkykits.co.uk very very soon.
take care, stay warm
Karen




9 comments:

Shazza said...

aww this is so cute. Sounds like you had a great time away x

Unknown said...

AWE this is just gorgous, and I have 2 new grandchildren due in 2013 and great niece or nephew, love it xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jacki Daniels said...

oooohhhh this is just stunning and super cute I could have done with this a couple of weeks ago for a baby boy card card I had to make
Jacki xx

kbrandy4 said...

Aww!! Such a cute image!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

beautiful image great for a newborn.

nnalorac said...

love his expression, just adorable. Carolxx

Casper said...

Oh my Gosh such an amazing image-love it!

Lots of travelling and adventures then Karen! So happy that Debbie has had such an adventure and 2 Weddings yippee! Congrats to you all!

Have a very Merry Christmas

Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

scrappymo! said...

So beautiful! So perfect for a baby card for someone special!