It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

...Ev'rywhere you go
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow...

Oh Yes! Christmas is coming and I'll bombard you with cheesy Christmas songs as much as I can :)
I love the whole season, have festive songs on the radio and ipod and get all excited watching the John Lewis advert on the tv.
But...inside I am crying! 100+ cards to make yet, then write and post.
A gazillion gifts to buy, wrap and deliver.
I get a headache just thinking about it, but I love Christmas and no matter that I will be walking around like a zombie by Christmas Eve..I will still do it all again next year.


Today sees a new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl and guess what?
Yep, there's a lovely display of cards over there and a fair few of them are Christmas :)



The sketch for this challenge was done by Maria Therese and her gorgeous card uses a Limited Edition Simply Sassy image that was released last year as part of a special offer...I am so happy I got this image too! She colours up so beautifully!


Fiona has used the sweetest, cuddliest penguins ever! Warm Winter Wishes is the perfect Christmas image and the shades of blue and Kraft are so on trend.
Simply beautiful :)


And a fabulous festive card from Pami using the beautiful fairy Crystal Flakes in the prettiest of colours and with lots of added sparkle and shine :)


Maybe you still have Christmas cards to make yet? Why not join in with our challenge and be in with the chance of winning some new rubber :)
And of course it doesn't have to be a Christmas card...as long as you use a Sugar Nellie image and follow the sketch then you can make anything you fancy.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xxx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Ohhh I can comment I can see the box, I thought I must be banned or something :0))

These are just gorgeous but I have to say the pink is my favourite as I do love pink, great work ladies hugs Pops x

Mojca said...

Waw such a lovely inspiration and really great creations from all the three. Hugs! Mojca

Shazza said...

fabulous cards. Elaine I totally agree with all you have said here and I will be joining you in a heap on Christmas Eve :-)
x