There's A Touch Of Autumn In The Air.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

There is a new challenge posted over on the Sugar Bowl this morning.
As always, there is a fab sketch to follow from Sweetie Maria with an optional theme of 'Autumn'.




Maria's gorgeous card uses my most favourite Sassy stamp Bella Bunting...I luvs this stamp a lot  :)
And blue/brown is my favourite colour combo too!



Jenny  has used the most perfect image - along with the perfect sentiment - from the Autumn kit.
Jenny has also stamped around the image with the leaf stamp included in the kit...which compliments the image and really ties the whole card together beautifully.



Louise has used an older image too...the sweetest Soft Centre MacBeth combined with these fabulous Autumnal shades and papers. I do love a shaped card...I'm rather boring and tend to reach for the standard square card but this round card certainly makes more of a statement.


I hope you'll find some free time to join in our little challenge...everyone is welcome to come along and play in the Sugar Bowl.

Thanks for looking.
love Elaine xxx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

waw this is so grgeous and pretty. hugs! Mojca