SQUIRREL DELIVERY SERVICE....

Morning all.....

Vicky here today...and I have been playing with the adorable new Christmas Digi Stamps...and this sweetie is called "Squirrel Delivery Service"...and don't you just love his wee face and fury ears..:o)


 I have teamed this sweetie with some Memory Box papers... a MB border & snowflake die...a pretty flower from Prima...and a metal corner too...


 I have coloured her with Copics...chalks for her cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for added shading...


and I have also used some hessian for added texture...I love adding natural fibres to my cards..and loads of stickles in Stardust for her fur trim of her coat..

For more details please visit my blog here

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

big hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw what a great card you made!
Love the colour mix and fabulous colouring.
Regards from Ageeth

Mojca said...

Really pretty. Hugs! Mojca

Daniele said...

what a sweetie Vicky. Love the natural colourig scheme
hugs