A Vision in Pink...

Good morning everyone, did you all enjoy the hop, weren't the girls makes just incredible...I have only one card to show you today but she is just perfect for pink don't you think...shes one of the Simply Adorables and is called Verity all the details of my card are here on my blog as always...there's still time to join in with the hop if you would like to and I would love to know which new digi or digis you chose...I'm not sure if I had to pick which one would be my favourite...have a lovely day everyone and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Oh she is gorgeous Mina and I love the pink.xx

Mojca said...

Oh i just love your creations Mina. Love the pink and the image. hugs1 Mojca

ellyscard creatief said...

Hele mooie kaart met prachtige kleuren.
Gr, Elly

caroline said...

stunning card as always mina, love the papers and of coarse the image is just perfect

caroline x