Wish upon a star!

Hi Sweeties, it is friday again!!

This time I'll show you a christmas card made with: Wish upon a star... my favorite!! Of course you can buy her at FUNKYKITS. And no traditional colors but only brown! I used my copics again, and for her wings  some stickles.
The papers are from Maja Design and perfect for some christmas cards!
You know by now that I am fond of distressing the papers so it gets that older look. Some ribbon and lace and you get a vintage card. The sentiment is from Tina Wenke.

I wish you all a lovely weekend, and hopefully with some warm weather!

***************************
Deze keer heb ik gekozen om een kerstkaartje te laten zien. Wish upon a star is mijn favoriet. Ik heb haar gekleurd in allerlei bruin tinten met de copics. Het Maja papier leent zich perfect als kerst papier!
Natuurlijk kun je deze en nog meer kerststempels vinden bij Funkykits!
Kijk voor mee info over deze kaart op mijn blog.
Fijn weekend allemaal,

Hugs Tiets xx

1 comment: