I'm here for you - no matter what


Hello and good morning everyone!
It's Kathrin here today with a new card to share. 
When I was going through my sweet Sugar Nellie stamps to decide which stamp to use for this post I came across this cute little couple. 

Worried is the name of this beautiful image and I so fell in love with it from the first time I saw it.
I love how the boy and the bear nearly have the same size.

Here's a close up:


The image has been colored with Copics.
I used the dots technique to color the bear which makes it look soft and "fluffy".

For my card I used the actual sketch from The Sugar Bowl and used it on a round card. I went with a blue and white color combo and used dark grey cardstock to mat the images. The edges of the papers are covered with some Crackle Paint. I use it quite often but in my opinion it is perfect with this image. 
The text ist a stamp by Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by today - and have a lovely day!
Hugs,


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kathrin, love the gorgeous soft colouring and lovely sweet image..fabulous shape and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rufus said...

Fabulous image!!
R/