Sympathy Card...

Happy Monday, Sugar lovers! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie card! This one is a "Sympathy" card for a friend whose father passed away a few weeks ago. I don't know about you, but I struggle with sympathy cards. Do you have a fave Sugar Nellie stamp that you've used for "sympathy" cards? Which ones have you used? I can use your help...you never know when I'll need to make another one!


This Sugar Nellie stamp is called "Dreamer," and she's one of Leanne Ellis' creations. "Dreamer" is available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a peek at the inside?


The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE.

And...that's it for me. Hope you have a fabulous week! Hugs...until next time!
Pat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful Sympathy card. I am sorry for your friend. I love the papers chosen and as always a fab job.

hugs

Unknown said...

Fabulous Pat I love those backing papers they are scrummy . what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
Hugs Elaine

Daniele said...

what a lovely card and so unusual for a sympathy
hugs