Faraway Thoughts...

Hello my lovelies! Welcome to Monday at Sugar Nellie's! Pat here...coming to you from Richmond, VA, U.S.A...with another fun card for all y'all !! Now...for those of you who've never heard that phrase, "all y'all" is the way folks here in the South say "all of you"...or "you guys". I love it!! Now, you're probably wondering, "Where, exactly, is she going with this?"...Well, the answer would be...nowhere in particular! Just a little something for you to bring up at your next cocktail party! Hehehe!! OK...enough with the Southern colloquialisms! Let's get to this week's card....

I decided to move a wee bit out of my comfort zone and try something a little different! I'm taking a little break from making Christmas cards...YAY!...and I decided to ink up a Leanne Ellis stamp that I've had for more than a year! Yikes!!! So...I kind of went with a "dreamy and whimsical" theme...What'cha think?


This little darlin's called "Faraway Thoughts"...and she's available HERE at Funky Kits. I can't believe I haven't colored this cutie before now!! I just love her!! And, seriously, how many women do you know who can really pull off pink hair?! LOL!!


The DPs are from Prima's "Sparkling Spring" collection...the cardstock (Blushing Bride & Bashful Blue) came from Stampin' Up... & the green CS is from the Pastel Cardstock Collection of DCWV. The yummy flower thingie is from my local craft store...and the pearls are from Mikimoto, of course!! (Not really...just checking to see if you're paying attention!)

Here are the Copics & Prismacolor pencils used to color this sweetheart....

E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin) w/peach & light peach pencils
R20 (cheeks) w/pink pencil
R83, 81, RV10, 000 (hair) w/pink pencil
E23, 21, 51, 50 (boat) w/dark brown pencil
G24, 21, 20 (greens) w/dark green pencil
B91, 00, 000, 0000 (blues) w/light cerulean blue pencil
YR21, 20, 000, 0000 (yellows) w/jasmine pencil
BG0000 (shadow)

If you have a few extra minutes, I'd love for you to pop on over to my blog HERE for a teensy weensy visit!! I do so enjoy entertaining!! Oh...and here's one last view for all y'all (There...ya see? Now you, too, can speak "Southern"...No need to thank me...just one more service I provide! hehehe!!) ....


And...that's it for me! Have a fabulous, fabulous week! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Until next time...

Hugs,
Pat

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning Pat, I love the pastel colous on this, and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Shazza said...

such a lovely card x

Paula (PEP) said...

I think the softness of your colouring with those papers is delightful & I especially like your shading of the boat. the pink hair really suits the image too.
Paula (PEP)