a bit of sugary Tuesday...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well...Mina here and it my turn to show you some sugary gorgeousness...I have a couple of cards to show you using a couple of the stunning latest release stamps...the first is the amazingly delicate and beautiful Titania, I love the delicate pose of her dont you, I think she would be equally as beautiful on a blue frosty wintery card...the second is using the super cute Little Apprentice, I love her sweet little face dont you...as always I coloured my images with distress inks and all the details of the papers etc are on my blog...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Juls said...

these are such fab magical cards! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

I'm with Juls on this...these cards are absolutely magical!! I am totally LOVING these new Sugar Nellie stamps!! Great job Mina!! Hugs. Pt Frank

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Mina these are both stunning, loving the colour choices on both, gorgeous work hugs pops x x x

Paula (PEP) said...

Your delicate colouring of Titania is really striking - espcially with the little subtle glitter & the way those red spiky bits pick up on her shoe bells. Both cards really show what a difference the shade of greens & reds make to the feel of a design. This olive green is one I really want to start experimenting with.
Paula (PEP)