Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

....But with a little bit of a difference this week.

This lady really needs no introduction as you will already know her from her position on the Sugar Nellie DT and also as a Sugar Bowl Sweetie.
This lady has been on Karen's DT the longest... actually from the beginning, with just a little break last year.
She is a married working Mum of two children and lives in the Netherlands and creates the most beautifully detailed cards and projects. Lots of layers, textures and embellishments which are instantly recognisable as her creations.
So today I would like to showcase Tiets.


A fabulous corner bookmark using the Sassy image Winking Student (now back in stock at Funky kits)


Although the Manga stamp A Cherry On Top isn't really a Christmas image, with the right papers and embellies Tiets has created this wonderful Christmas project complete with a recipe inside for Christmas Cupcakes.


A perfectly pretty notebook which Tiets had published in the Dutch magazine Hobby Journaal, using the Sassy image Romantic Dreamer.




A stunning card using my most favourite Sassy image (I know, I know... I say that about a lot of Sassys but I really LOVE this one) Bella Bunting. This card was also published but this time in Hobbyzine.


A gorgeous Christmas card using the Diane Duda image Winter Birds
And finally...


Just look at the amazing colours on this project, so rich and warm and perfect for Fall, using the Country Cousins image Fragile Beauty.
I hope you've liked the cards and projects I picked to show you, a visit to Tiets blog is always a pleasure.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I always look forward to seeing Tiets stunning work xx Jenny xx

Erika said...

Beautiful work as always Tiets. x

Karyn S said...

wowee, what stunning creations! I just love the winking student bookmark - I love using kraft cardstock myself!

Tiets said...

woww I'm blushing all over...thanks Elaine for picking me for the sugar addicts showcase!
hugs Tiets

marion said...

Your work is still evolving, the next card is mostly better dan the one you've made before. Love your projects and cards. Hugs, Marion

Riet said...

So wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

absolutely stunning.i love the birds card :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

All stunning Creations Tiets xx

Juls said...

I do Love Tiets work!! its so fab to see a collection of her cards together!!!! Hugs Juls

Kim. said...

Wonderful projects, all Tiet's work is stunning.
Kim xXx

Marion said...

Tiets work is outstanding. I always like to see her creations. All beautiful work.
hugs
Marion

Paula (PEP) said...

It never ceases to amaze me what Tiets can achieve in a very small space - the corner bookmark is a brilliant example of this. Her use of colours, as you say, is astonishing & her blog a wealth of info & inspiration. Thanks Elaine for keeping the Sunday spotlight so full of variety too form the lesser to the better known; it's such a refreshing part of Sunday (for us at the receiving end of your research). With thanks
Paula (PEP)

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Whoop whoop Tiets your work is always FULL of inspiration. i love it! I always enjoy my visits to Tiets blog.

ali x