Sassy DT


Krista, the very talented and lovely artist behind the SIMPLY SASSY STAMPS
  has a sale of artwork in her Etsy Store
these would look amazing in your craft room :)

************

Hello friends and fellow stamp addicts, I am again running late but I do have lots of good excuses that I will not boar you with.

Simply Sassy stamps are taking on a life of their own and I asked Maria, one of Gayle's sweeties, if she would like to head up a DT just with these designs, without hesitation she said yes and we have got a great group of girls who are going to inspire and teach you lots of sassy tips and tricks.

So without further ado, lets introduce the new SIMPLY SASSY BLOG

Karen

4 comments:

Shazza said...

excellent, I'm on my way now x

Kate said...

Wahoo!! I think a separate blog for sassy fans is an excellent idea.

** Kate **

Juls said...

so very exciting!!! Hugs Juls

cardmaking bird said...

Oh my goodness, I bought 3 of Krista's prints last year and I've just been to her Etsy store and am drooling again!! I hope with all my heart that you're having lots of her designs made into rubber!!!!!!!!!!!
As for the Sassy blog - my idea of heaven!!! Thanks again for bringing Sassy to the masses!! Hugs, Marie xx