Monday Mutterings

Remember that Simply Sassy range now have their own blog and DT, this week they plan some peeks of the next set #4 of these much loved designs > Sassy Blog

Monday again, I have no idea where the weekend went, but I am back to work in the House of Sugar, I need to give a shout out to Jean at Busy Bee crafts in Woodhouse who was ever so patient with us this morning while placing her order, those local to her store will see some sweet Sugar Nellie stamps arriving in a few days. We don't do much in the way of wholesale, most stamps are made to order and with Funkykits taking most of our stock we don't need stock room space much, just me and my desk :)

So while chatting about things with Mark we are delighted to see that you are lovin the Simply Adorables, both in rubber and digi, only the faces are in rubber and the detail of the figures was lost when scaled down for a rubber stamp. I have had a word with the artist who designs these, she is amazed with your colouring skills, yes she does secretly travel around blog land and see what you all make of her designs. The faces in rubber are almost sold out over at FK so we need to get those back soon and also make a few more of the other favourites.

Packaging need re doing due to a typo, yes it's not a spelling mistake this time LOL

I was delighted to see that 5 out of 8 WOC DT girls used Sugar Nellie for their work, thank you girls it lovely to see that you think highly enough of our designs that you use them to show case your beautiful cards.

back tomorrow with some more mutterings, take care and keep inking.
Karen

5 comments:

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous. How did I miss her?

Kezzy said...

Sugar Nellie stamps are so easy to use and look fantastic that I'm not surprised that so many crafters use them.

Shazza said...

love this image Karen and the digis are on my wish list, pay day coming soon x

Paula (PEP) said...

I've been seeing The Adorables popping up in the most unexpected places - looks like you've plugged a gap there & oh so useful when you're learning to colour.
I so enjoy your mutterings too - here's to many more.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Debs said...

oooh..busy bees is just round the corner from my MIL's...she often buys my birthday/xmas gifts there :0)....great to know she'll be stocking some of your fabby stamps :0)...Debs x