Extra Extra.........

Extra Extra........read all about it, yes the well versed dialog of the street news vendor.

At home we do get our daily paper delivered to the farm daily, its something I rarely read but it fills up the recycling box never the less. Magazines however , I keep for ever, ask Kate, she would love to fill up the recycling bin at the HOS with my collection of reading material!

Craft stamper.............those of you who read this blog know that we often work with Katy and the girls over on Craft stamper . The July issue is out and in it you will find a sweet feature by Sarah, I was surprised to see it as I had total forgotten, these things are done months in advance but yes the mind does tend to go once you reach my age!
Sarah used a variety of stamps to do her "Get into Shape" feature and a few tips worth learning in that article. Thank you Sarah, another example of your creative talents and I know you are currently working on an other feature with the new, still to be released, Kathy Hare designs.*wink* Look out for those sometime in the future.


In fact I am keeping our DT busy with work and I was delighted to find deep in the back of our classroom cupboard's, loads and loads of sample that we have collected from our DT past and present, guests DT and just lovely crafters who have sent beautiful cards to the HOS over the past years. I will be using these again to show the newer followers some of our back catalogue which sometimes gets overlooked by the new releases.
Speaking of new releases, don't miss the Blog hop for the new Kathy Hare stamps on the 5th June. There will be no peeks before that date, but I am getting fantastic feed back from those who have seen them :) Each and every one is different, there is not one character in this range, all mini pieces of art.

Karen

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow i just love the stamper mag so much inside and love it when thers some sweet nellies inside too.
Cant wait to see the new stamps no characters that has shocked me but little pieces of art now thats exciting i can't wait to see them xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Looking forward to both getting my hands on a Craft Stamper & seeing the new Kathy Hare - that's a teaser you've given......brilliant!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Juls said...

sounds exciting!! cant wait! Hugs Juls

Anne said...

Looking forward to Kathy Hare!

Sarah B said...

I had forgotten about these too Karen, Can't wait to get my copy on Friday, thanks you for the opportunities you have given me, Hugs Sarah B X

Fiona said...

oh can't wait til saturday!!

Fi
x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, looks exciting! :) Great stuff xx

Annie said...

Great article - beautiful cards.
Ann xxx