SCS card challenge

Pop over to Split Coast Stampers where we have our own little forum for you to chat and show off your creations with Sugar Nellie stamps.

The forum is way under used and before I make up my mind as to why we need it, I have posted a little challenge. There is a good chance you could win a nice bag of rubber as there is only one entry so far! Hey I know there are loads of sugar addicts out there and the challenge may show you something new.

Come on over and join in.
www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484798


Karen

7 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Yeah my card is all made I nearly forgot about it lol, I just need better light to take my picci will pop it on the forum tomorrow morning. :D

Rufus said...

I've posted (I hope!) a note on the forum with a link to my card.
R/

Vanja said...

Hello! I just uploaded my card to the SCS and I also wrote about the challenge on my blog. :)
Have a great day
Vanja

Darlene said...

I've entered my creation and will be posting it to my blog later today!! Great fun!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Have entered I have posted note on blog - meatn to do it earlier but migraine over several days hampered matters somewhat. Thanks for an opportunity of some more Sugar Nellie's
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/03/sugar-nellie-split-coast-stampers-easel.html

Kathleen said...

Hi Karen I just realised rhat I'm not a member of SCS so to let you know that my card is in my blog if you would like to see.

http://aperfectcreation.blogspot.com/
This is my first time I've entered and will do an odd one now n' again as I have few stamps.
Kathleen x

Jayne W said...

I have also entered and put a link on my blog. Thank you for setting the challenge as I acutally made my first easel card.

Jayne
XX