Sarahs cards





Sarah has kindly sent over some pics of the creations she has made with two of her first Sugar Nellie DT stamps, here she has used the Autumn kit and Manga Mistletoe. These are beautiful cards and so very well put together using Nestabilitie dies , Martha Stewart Punches and I am not sure what has cut out the large snowflake but I think I need one of those too :) For more ideas and insperations visit Sarah's blog. Thank you Sugar Babe, super sweet cards as always.
NON CRAFT WITTERINGS;want a giggle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj97dhFusbs here is a spoof of one my fav songs of the moment , Mothers of small children will understand :P

Karen

4 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah!!

craftypagan said...

Simply beautiful! Gonna check out that link...sure I'll find it funny! Love, Rowena

Gracie said...

Oh Sarah is lovely and she makes gorgeous cards!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

SemSee said...

Stunning cards, Sarah!

I've just made my very first card with a stamp from the gorgeous Autumn Kit: you can see it here on my blog!

I made it for the 2nd round of the Sketch Saturday DT call, so I'm hoping my beloved Sugar Nellie stamps will give me luck!

Hugs, Sem xx