Pickin Apples


Here is your peek for Friday, I think these darling stamps are just made to be coloured in.
In answer to Dee in Oklahoma's question about the water mark over the top of black and white images, these are there to protect copyright, unfortunately there are naughty crafters who will copy and print images from the computer rather than buy stamps. This is very very naughty and I urge you never to put a black & white image of a stamp on your blog for others steal.
Knowing that you will now understand why companies such as Whipper Snapper only have coloured images in their online catalogue. And on the subject of naughty crafters it is against most Angel Policies to sell stamped images.
But lucky for us we have such a lovely group of sugar addicts and we love to see what you all make with your sweet rubber stamps. Remember that we add to the gallery often and you can sent you images to info@sugarnellie.com
These new stamps by Elisabeth will be available mid May and I am sure that you will love these.
There are even some Christmas ones with the characters Honey and Pip still to come.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Will they be available to pre-order as I would hate to find my favourites sold out in seconds once you put them in the shop! annie x

Bubbles said...

Another beautiful image, can't wait for them!

Wendalyn said...

I absolutely love this new line of stamps since I discovered you guys and own all the little one's currently at funky kits you guys are very hard on my check book. I absolutely love them though...

Brocéliane said...

so beautiful, I'm a great fan of yours stamps :)
Thanks for sharing

Heather Huggins said...

Yep another super cute one I'm going to have to have!!

Donalda said...

oh mid may can not get here soon enough. i cant wait to get my hands on these

Andrea said...

Oh wow, so many nice stamps. I cant wait to have them.

xxAndrea

Andrea said...

Can´t wait to buy them.

xxAndrea

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are so adorable ,can we please do a pre order ,i would hate to be out and miss them ,Dawnxx

Tiets said...

ooogreat!!! I love it when there are also some christmas stamps!!